Welcome To Wine Country, The Way It Was Meant To Be Done
But we lean forward to the next crazy adventure beneath the skies.
On the Road
Every great journey needs a worthy destination. Welcome to ours. We fell in love with a 1940's roadside motel (formerly the Sunburst Calistoga) perfectly placed at the head of the Silverado Trail, in the heart of California's most scenic wine region. We cleaned her up and gave her new life as the Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa - an epic ode to the Great American Road Trip of the 50's, 60's, and 70's. Framed by vineyards and bike trails, and with pools fed by geothermal waters flowing underneath our grounds, our stylish Mid-Century Modern digs are the perfect foundation for those looking to find their next great adventure from the perfect home base. Whether it's backroad wine country or a relaxing mineral bath, our backyard can be your backyard, and it's anything but ordinary.
The Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa Manifesto
- We believe Napa Valley was made for relaxed, fun frolicking with family and friends. Not pretention.
- We believe Napa deserves a boutique hotel with unique style and personality in spades.
- We believe that a hotel is more than a bed. And with our games-filled grounds, whimsical spa, and unique experiences, there's more to do here than just sleep.
- We believe in our local artists, makers, chefs, and more. And we support them wherever we can.
- We believe in pools so perfect, you won’t just dip your toes in; you’ll dive in head-first.
- We believe life’s best moments happen in the company of our dogs. So bring yours along.
- We believe that life is best lived in this order: play, soak, eat, drink, spa, explore, sleep, repeat.
PLEASE PARDON OUR DUST
The rebirth of the Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa is far from over, and exciting things - including a new restaurant and bar - are on the horizon. During this transitional period, the property will be undergoing a series of renovations as we prepare our facilities for their Next Great Incarnation.