Welcome To Wine Country, The Way It Was Meant To Be Done
NAPA VALLEY WILDFIRES UPDATE - 10/11/2017
Because of shifting winds and the potential threat of wild fires, the City of Calistoga has issued a mandatory evacuation notice. As a result, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate guests until further notice. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions by email at email@example.com. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
AN UPDATE ON THE WILDFIRES - 10/9/2017
The Calistoga Motor Lodge is affected by the wildfires in Napa Valley and Sonoma County, and is currently being evacuated as a precaution. We encourage anyone with a reservation to get in touch at (707) 942-0991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A NOTE ABOUT THE WILDFIRES - 10/9/2017
Our thoughts are with those affected by the Napa Valley and Sonoma County wildfires, and with our first responders working to contain the blaze. It's times such as these that make us truly appreciate and value our incredible neighbors who call this region home. THANK YOU for keeping our guests, friends, community, and property safe! And for those displaced by the wildfires, please don't hesitate to call our Front Desk at (707) 942-0991 for accommodation.
But we lean forward to the next crazy adventure beneath the skies.
On the Road
Every great journey needs a worthy destination. Welcome to ours. We fell in love with a 1940's roadside motel (formerly the Sunburst Calistoga) perfectly placed at the head of the Silverado Trail, in the heart of California's most scenic wine region. We cleaned her up and gave her new life as the Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa - an epic ode to the Great American Road Trip of the 50's, 60's, and 70's. Framed by vineyards and bike trails, and with pools fed by geothermal waters flowing underneath our grounds, our stylish Mid-Century Modern digs are the perfect foundation for those looking to find their next great adventure from the perfect home base. Whether it's backroad wine country or a relaxing mineral bath, our backyard can be your backyard, and it's anything but ordinary.
THIS FALL AT CALISTOGA MOTOR LODGE AND SPA
We're putting a new spin on the Napa Valley Crush Season experience. From family-style wine dinners to alfresco movie nights (like our screening of the award-winning food documentary "The Magic Pill" this November), explore the special events happening at the Motor Lodge this fall.
The Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa Manifesto
- We believe Napa Valley was made for relaxed, fun frolicking with family and friends. Not pretention.
- We believe Napa deserves a boutique hotel with unique style and personality in spades.
- We believe that a hotel is more than a bed. And with our games-filled grounds, whimsical spa, and unique experiences, there's more to do here than just sleep.
- We believe in our local artists, makers, chefs, and more. And we support them wherever we can.
- We believe in pools so perfect, you won’t just dip your toes in; you’ll dive in head-first.
- We believe life’s best moments happen in the company of our dogs. So bring yours along.
- We believe that life is best lived in this order: play, soak, eat, drink, spa, explore, sleep, repeat.
PLEASE PARDON OUR DUST
The rebirth of the Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa is far from over, and exciting things - including a new restaurant and bar - are on the horizon. During this transitional period, the property will be undergoing a series of renovations as we prepare our facilities for their Next Great Incarnation.